Thursday, February 19, 2009

At the request of the people!...

So as some of you have requested - below are some links where you can usually purchase some of the styles I've developed!

Laila Rowe

*Delia's - I think they've just sold out of my plaid ballets literally within the last few days!! But there are still 2 flats left on the site "Violet Tstrap" & "Patricia Kitten heel" {their names, not mine!}

*ModCloth - I just checked the website today & all of my shoes are gone?!! I assume sold out? I swear I had just checked it last week & some were still featured!.. but in any case, good news lol!
http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Shoes

*Urban Outfitters - I think they've long sold out of the suede fringe T-strap sandal I did.. sorry folks! Hopefully they'll place another style from us soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so excited! Thanks for info! I am checking them all out now while I sit in class. hehehe... I miss Friday morning textiles class with you!

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE ME A COMMENT. I'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS :)