Saturday, September 5, 2009

Need your opinion peeps!

So I just purchased these suede platform wedges at a steal! and need your opinion on whether I should keep them or return them?!  What do you think?
My initial reaction was "whoa these are a little crazy" but then I kinda fell in love w/ them right after when I started to think about the resurgence in platform wedges out there & how I needed to own a pair!

Check out some of these inspiration looks:


Suede covered platform wedge booties
These Acne wedges which Rumi from Fashion Toast is rocking look awesome

These Ana Locking leather & wood platform wedges via Fashionising.com
Suede Dolce & Gabbana covered platform wedge


The Sam Edelman  Zoe bootie/"Balenciaga Knock offs"that have returned this season for double the retail than it was a few years ago
(the real Balenciagas seen worn by the Olsen twins)
Stella McCartney platform Crepe Wedges


No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE ME A COMMENT. I'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS :)