Sunday, January 17, 2010

a peek into other people's closets...

Ever curious as to what your friend's or coworkers closets are like? To get a chance to see how they organize; where they purchase their items; & sort of take a deeper peek into their personalities?..
Well, inspired by a post on the Shoe Blog (here) I've decided to sift through some of my friends closets.. and even my own (stay tuned)!  

First Friend: "THE SHOPPER"
Now, I'm calling miss J.W. "the shopper" because.. well.. when trying 
to sum up this woman's closet & her love for all things beautiful.. it was quite difficult! In my experience as one of her closest friends.. she will find any reason to shop! ;) hehe love ya J.!
J.W. does marketing for an innovative textile company & appreciates quality & unique things.
She has a very eclectic style - everything from vintage to modern, ethnic to universal. Take a sneak peek into her closet/dressing room photos below.
Let's see who else's closets I'm going to infiltrate next ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE ME A COMMENT. I'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS :)