Friday, March 6, 2009

Colored Tights w/ Peep toes

To answer your question my anonymous friend:

My take on colored tights w/ peep toes is quite easy. The tights MUST be opaque, NOT sheer. I prefer black opaque tights with colored shoes for a little pop, but I'm sure colored tights will be just as cute! :)
Hosiery is a major trend right now, so don't be afraid to jump on the bandwagon & experiment!

I'm seeing a lot of opaque tights with peep toe shoe booties. A bit forward for some people, but VERY stylish & fun. I'm posting a few pics for reference/inspiration. Even seeing them with sandals?!


image courtesy of The Sartorialist

image courtesy of Shoe Blog

image courtesy of fellow blogger Camille of Childhood Flames

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE ME A COMMENT. I'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS :)