Friday, March 20, 2009

For my FOXy friend from Maine :)

A special post request for cute spring sneaks!
Well kids, I must admit I've digressed from my love for sneakers over the past few years (since work attire is more of a priority) but here's some of my suggestions for some cute ways to sport comfortable kicks yet still look cute & stylish.

Top 3 picks & personal favorites:
Converse
Puma
Keds

I'm posting a few suggestions on what I've seen so far for this season.
For the pink lovers out there ;) you know who you are
I own these in light grey & lime from last year :) Super comfy!
New Balance collaboration w/ Nine West. Loving this jersey sneaker! I totally want a pair in the all grey!

Keds slip ons - so easy w/ any outfit
More converse :)



And then when in doubt, if you're still not satisfied, design your own! Keds has a cool feature on their site where you can create your own!

2 comments:

  1. You are absolutely the best...really. I bought a pair of keds earlier this year and love them. I wasn't sure if I could still go Converse, but I will buy some now...probably like the first ones you posted...yes I do love pink! I bought some mary Jane sneakers last year and I lived in them...they were more sporty though...I think they are Ecco's. I miss you tons and I love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jem....Laurie sent me you blog address so here I am...yet another Fox from Maine! I just want you to know that since Laurie was born after 3 boys she only wore pink for the first 5 years of her life....no wonder she likes it!

    Break out of the city sometime and come visit...we'd love to show you around the beautiful Maine coast.

    xxoo Mom Fox

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE ME A COMMENT. I'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS :)