Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Versatility

I just wanted to show off this hand crocheted cozy neck warmer my Mama made for me! :) 
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this item! It's so warm & functional.. & going to keep my long neck warm this winter. ;)
The cowl/tube scarf/neck-warmer/circle scarf/scarf hoodie idea is a real versatile accessory!
Depending on the size & material, it can be worn as loose & cowl-like, as a normal scarf & wrap it around, fold it down, or pulled up like a hood!
These types of accessories are part of the key Fall/Winter looks stemming from the layering & cocooning trends.

I think the below shot from Missoni's Fall 09 runways speaks for itself :)
Some other cool warmers...

1 comment:

  1. Ooo I am loving that green one!

    Your mom is so talented! I still have the little pillow she made me!

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE ME A COMMENT. I'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS :)