Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Weekend Thrift Shopping Finds!

While in upstate NY this past weekend, my Aunt took my Mom & I on a thrift shopping excursion to a Goodwill store. After hearing the countless stories on all of her 'shopportunistic' finds with my Mom & cousin (designer handbags- Dolce & Gabbana; Dooney & Bourke for less than $10 ), I demanded they must take me!
Here's what we found! (although no designer bags, oh well! :P)
2 fabulous handbags ($5-6 each)
My Mom got this leopard printed (real) pony hair belt for $5!
My Aunt got these wooden stools for only $7.99 each! So jealous! I wish I had the room in my apt for stools! :(
Rockin' my "80's vintage" embossed crocco leather clamshell shaped bag

Can't wait to go home again, maybe I can find even better deals! :)
Let me know if any of you have any MUST GO TO thrift shop locations, I'd like to check out different locations/areas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE ME A COMMENT. I'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS :)