Sunday, September 30, 2012

Target - the Venus Flytrap

Target tends to be a venus flytrap for me.. I can't escape that place without spending so much more money than intended, and getting so distracted that I even forget to pick up the items I specifically went for!

I had 3 things on the list - (1) paper towels (2) shower curtain liner (3) astringent... how did I end up with only item #1 and yet walk out with 6 bags of stuff? Ha!

Well, this week I got swept up as soon as I walked in the door with all the fun & inexpensive home decor. I love the autumn season, and the festive halloween and thanksgiving accessories. I picked up this cute leaf shaped ceramic bowl that I'm using as a candy bowl for my coffee table.

Also, stumbled across these cute snakeskin printed flats, such a bargain!

So, I'm not too crushed that I wasn't able to cross off all of the items on my shopping list... but next time I promised myself I will be more focused & stick to the list!... uhh.. yea, we'll see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE ME A COMMENT. I'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS :)