Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fast Fashion Fix

I had an urge to pick up a few fun pieces from Forever 21 this week. Lately I've been coveting the whole printed denim/patterned pants look and wanted to get a pair of my own but didn't want to spend too much on my first pair. So I ran into Forever 21 as I was eyeing these new safari printed skinnies through their window as I walk to work in the morning.
And since I had plans to see the Jay-Z concert at the new Barclays center with my bff sporting our new Brooklyn Nets t-shirts, I wanted to pair my shirt with a fun printed bottom. Well, voila! This was our concert gear :)~

(a few pics of the concert below)


I also found this cute tan/black vertical striped blouse with removable scarf tie for versatility


No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE ME A COMMENT. I'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS :)