Monday, October 15, 2012

Target happened..again..

Ok.. so I know I promised myself I would behave and keep myself under control when I go to Target and stick to ONLY what's on the list.. buuttttt... I blame it on my partner in crime, Stacy. That's right Stacy! It's all of your fault.. especially when we're perusing the aisles and she says "what else can we get unnecessarily? I feel like my cart isn't full enough!" HA!
So with that said.. I actually only went to accompany her to Target, and to buy some tissues people. That's it, just tissues. Well, 1 crockpot, cleaning supplies, snacks, and a cute pair of oxfords later.. I got the tissues.
But.. check out how adorable these glitter oxfords are with the contrast pink outsole. :) I was so excited to find these (in the girls aisle) as I've been looking for a black pair of oxfords but just a little bit of pizzazz, since I don't like the overly masculine look. And thanks to the fascinating finds of the budget chic instagrammer girls I follow at Target does it again, I was inspired to get my own pair.
(*note the guest appearance of Chloe's paw in the photo :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE ME A COMMENT. I'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS :)